Friday, March 11, 2005

Eh, I should blog

Ok, that makes three. Would you please tell them to get on the bandwagon so Tony can think of something else cool for us all to copy? Grazi.

Gunner, I can't comment on your blog. It's not that I can't bring myself to, I can. It's just that blogger won't let me for some reason. So belated thanks on nodding to those two places for me. My grandmother will appreciate it. By the way, the fist-pounder in the situation you describe bears a profoundly strong resemblance to someone I used to know and respect. Wonder if the same fate could be in store, if indeed you are referring to a real person, which of course I don't know that you are.

Kit, Trina used to drive a truck, and looks real good when you see that beautiful red hair in contrast to what many feel was a pink shirt. I don't think she ever won Phase Five, but she has certainly played it. Mmm, Winston lights in a soft pack, hot coffee, a get-your-ass-off-the-back-of-the-truck-and-move-speakers smile, and an affinity for Norway and physics make her extry special. Don't say it out loud... would hate to blow her cover.

A famous Christmas song is her grandfather.

Hoping for a relaxing weekend, and company.

No comments: