Tuesday, March 08, 2005

You should be dancin' (yeah)

Congratulations to Corley and company who will be going to the Big Dance in two weeks, thanks to their win tonight on the Uno. I would like to propose that we no longer refer to schools who are going to the tournament as "going dancing." I think that was cool in 1992 or so, right about the time when "One Shining Moment" seemed like a good idea.

Also, I should make you future educators and coaches aware of a new threat to your career. Don't fall into the same trap this guy did. And if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Are the phrases "glass slipper" and "Cinderella" still fair game?

Brett said...

I think those can stay, don't you?

Corley said...

One of the signs someone had made to hold up during the game last night read, "Sorry Marquette....we're going STAG." Ha ha, Diener!