Monday, March 07, 2005

Pics, Cheese, and Beer

Welcome Corley to blogdom. Scott has been on the internet for over a year, and has an active email account (oooh!). He lives in Wisconsin now, and his pep band will be on ESPN this Tuesday at 9pm. You should check it.

Thanks to Robin, who took a couple of pictures for me at basketball, specifically this past weekend. I don't own a digital camera, and my repeated attempts to draw the things I have seen at basketball ball games onto my blog using the _, |, \, /, (, and ) keys have only resulted in frustration. Fortunately Robin has a digital camera, and knows how to use it. Incidentally, Robin is a an outstanding oboist and musician, and one hell of a model American.

First, as if the ticker on ESPN wasn't enough, here is proof of the arse-kicking we gave Ole Miss on Friday.
bball 005
Good times.


Next here is most of the basketball band at Wendy's eating Thanksgiving Style after the game.
bball 007
Driver Buck looks thrilled to be there. I can almost hear the band singing, "We gather together to ask the L..." with an expletive thrown in for good measure.


The next picture requires some explanation. I've been wearing a knit cap that my brother gave me. I wear it all the time because I like it, even though I'm sure people think I'm trying to look cool and don't.

Having observed this, the band thought I needed a new cap. Here's what they chose, very large so you might be able to read what it says...
bball 010
That's right, it says "Whore Master." Don't ask because, even if I knew, I wouldn't tell you.

5 comments:

Gunner said...

Hey man...everyone needs some..uh..lovin' on occasion. Doesn't matter how you get yours...

Gunner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gunner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Molly said...

I can't decide which hat is better... the world will never know.

Corley said...

Whoa. Panther Band has a way to go yet. Umph!