Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Perfectly valid questions (and some statements)

Poor Dawgs. My last ever game in the Steg and we just couldn't hang on. Ugh.

I bought a 12-pack of 8 oz. Dr. Peppers, and in thinking about it, I am now convinced that I made that purchase "because they were cute." Sometimes Ellen's influence on me is all too clear.

Has anyone ever been introduced to someone by email? As in, "Hey guys, the two of you have a lot in common so Brett, this is [insert person who will remain nameless for now]." I have.

When we say that someone "shall remain nameless," that's really not true at all. Let's say that it was true. The second someone referred to you anonymously and said that you would remain nameless, I'll bet you would be like really pissed off to have to re-monogram everything and explain what happened to the people who print your checks.

Has anyone ever had mule fritters?

How do you "spill peanut butter" on your best pair of dress pants? Ask me, I can tell you.

Has anyone ever felt like Andy Rooney without all the wrinkled parts?

3 comments:

Katie Tucker said...

Yes Brett. I would live to know about the peanut butter!

Gunner said...

I hear Mulefritters are a delicacy in certain Northern-Florida-Almost-Georgia towns, and in portions of Missouri. Admittedly, I would also be curious to know how one spills peanut butter. Hmmm...

Oob said...

When someone "shall remain nameless", it just means until certain people are no longer around and you can spill it to someone you trust.