Thursday, March 03, 2005

We have a problem

We now have two Sarah's (there's nothing possessive about that but "Sarahs" doesn't look write [sic]) who are commenting on this blog. One is the dear friend next door neighbor who puts up with my crap and makes me try new food which I think I hate but that I like when she cooks it. One is the old friend up north who goes to school at the place where I once really wanted to go to school and said I could make a living as a prostitute.

I can't tell which is which when they comment. The comments could easily come from either one of them, but the inflection would most certainly be different between the two.

What to do?

4 comments:

Oob said...

How 'bout this?

Oob said...

Dammit. Didn't work.

Oob said...

yes it did.

Brett said...

That'll do. Neighbor Sarah is a musician too, but isn't pursuing a career in it.