Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Heading Out

Tomorrow morning, 27 bandos and I will be headed to Dallas, Texas ("The Crescent City") for the first and possibly second rounds of the Women's NCAA Basketball Tournament. Kind of unfortunate that we will potentially and probably play two straight Texas teams in, well, Texas. If you want to watch, check out ESPN(2) at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday.

Well, if you haven't noticed, the inevitable resistance has begun. We all knew I was going to do this sooner or later, and now I have. I don't feel like leaving. I know this has to get better at some point, but I am prepared for that to be some time in coming. I'm going to need you, you know who you are, and I am not just saying that to make you feel important. Seriously.

I did begin looking seriously at property in Nashville today. I think I am going to go with something a little smaller in an effort to save a couple of hundred bucks a month. This whole self-employment thing is a bit daunting too!

In lighter news, my bracket can beat up your bracket.

2 comments:

Russell said...

Travel safe, and Go Dawgs!!!

Russell said...

Dude, your bracket just got the shit kicked out of it by a little team known as UWM.