Thursday, March 17, 2005

Just point me to South Fork

We made it safely to Texas ("The Magnolia State") this afternoon, after a rather unremarkable flight. I had one student not show up having never mentioned the possibility of his not showing up, and needless to say I am livid. Those who did bother to fulfill their responsibility seem to be having fun. The hotel on this trip is significantly better than the hotel in Greenville. And as yet, I have become aware of no illegal activity on the property. The night is still young.

Cheerleading coach couldn't make it on this trip, so it's me and Schmateman. We took them to the mall this evening for dinner, then sat at Fuddru{ker's and watched bball.

Fine, ok. Sorry, Scott. I had already picked Bama way before the selections were announced and it was stupid. Honestly, I didn't even see UWM on the bracket when I was picking, and the first thing I did was pick Bama all the way to the Four. There is a reason I am a musician by trade. Russ, tell 'em, please.

Thanks for the lines, Will. Much appreciated. Trina, you're talking about Physics again.

Funny how getting away can sometimes make you feel better.

No comments: